|_Desi_Hunter_||Date: Monday, 2013-07-15, 1:43 PM | Message # 1|
Free MP3 Cutter and Editor is an extremely simple and easy to use Windows software for editing mp3 files. The program displays a waveform graph that lets you easily select a portion of the MP3 for editing. You can cut out unwanted part of the audio, change volume by specifying a percentage value, create a fade in or fade out, and convert the audio between stereo and mono.
Here are some key features of "Free MP3 Cutter and Editor":
· Delete Selected - Deletes selected part from the MP3 document.
· Delete Unselected - Deletes unselected part from the MP3 document.
· Change Volume - Changes audio volume by specifying a percentage value.
· Maximize Volume - Increases volume as high as possible without distortion.
· Fade In - Gradually increases the volume throughout the selection.
· Fade Out - Gradually decreases the volume throughout the selection.
· Convert to Stereo - Duplicates mono track to make a stereo track.
· Convert to Mono - Mixes all channels to make a mono track.
Click Here To Download
|gaunhoibomdethuong||Date: Monday, 2016-07-25, 7:39 PM | Message # 2|