My site
Main | Sign Up | Login
Saturday, 2024-04-20, 10:45 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Paltalk Tools And Paltalk Multi Messenger » Paltalk World Area » Introduction » Introduction Rules
Introduction Rules
_Desi_Hunter_Date: Sunday, 2013-06-23, 10:56 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
I could put here a bunch of rules to users made a proper introduction but is proved that users don t follow rules.

Basic there is a few points that should be follow 

Remember all introductions are auto moderated and all must be review by the administrators before be approved to public and allow the users reply in others sections.

If you are a girl and will love have access to the girls and debate about girls stuff you should say in the introduction you made that you are GIRL.

If you real want the introduction be approved you should give us some basic information is not that anyone here wanna date any of you is just to make it polite.

With all this say a proper introduction should have something like this;

example:

hi my name is Paltalk World  i'm from India i'm a male and i have found paltalk-world looking for that booter to boot all the chat rooms users that boring me and my hobby is be bad in the morning half bad in the afternoon and a angel sleeping 

Is not ask that to much right ?

1.Name
2.Age
3.Hoobies
4.Gender
5. Location
6.And from where did u know about Paltalk World

you make it u ready to go 

Admin

Paltalk Tools And Paltalk Multi Messenger » Paltalk World Area » Introduction » Introduction Rules
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024